Friday, May 1, 2009

missing my grandma

tok passed away on the 25th of January this year...and i wasn't around...the last time i saw her it was during summer hols..2 days after raya..she handed me some money ( even though i didn't need it) and she told me this might be the last time i see her..i pushed her remark aside saying that she was strong and i wanted to see her at my wedding...and i left malaysia just like that..not feeling any weight on my heart...careless to say the least..

that summer i spent the last few days b4 going back jotting down recipes my grandmother dictated to me..bersemangat lah tu nak collect recipe..she even asked me to buy things she normally doesn't eat..1kg of chicken wings..and she wanted me to buy arang..but i was afraid to drive babah's car..if only i knew ..i would have gone....just so that she could cook the chicken wings on the dapur arang..

today...while i was looking up new recipes (my sayang is coming for a visit).. i thought of her...sebaknya skrg...tp kalau meleh air mata ni malu kat senior...last year ...i was damn proud..coz i masak a kuih (bingka labu) without her help..just to show i her i have grown up..dah ada new recipes kali ni..tak leh dah nak share ngan tok...i miss you tok...very much

No comments: