Monday, September 7, 2009

dreams...

i had a weird one this morning....

it started out with me in a dilapidated 'typical sekolah menengah in Malaysia' building....and it was run over by teen yakuzas....somehow i recognized the school as my highschool (b4 i masuk mrsm...aminuddin baki)...i was running trying to break free from their cluthces..and suddenly i was accompanied by another boy also running away...bila sampai courtyard sekolah tu i read the nameplate and it read ' sekolah seri puteri'...what the? bila sampai sini lak ni...kebetulan sekolah tu ada marathon....ape lagi join la...anything to get away from those nasty boys chasing me...lari lari lari..tup tup my adik was running alongside me....tapi dia disqualifed...sbb tak ikut the right arah panah....they had these weird coloured anak panahs all over the place marking routes...and you're running so fast ...susah nak pick up the different colors...and then guess what...i made it to the finish line and it was euphoric experience...tak menang pun tak pe...but i made it...and the boy who broke free from the school with me was there at the finish line...catching me in his bear hug ....and then i was at family kenduri or something...and allthough the surroundings were oh - so - malaysia....my head recognized it as a gathering in gifu...where somebody was handing a baby to someone else...and that somebody happened to be my ex-roomate who now stays in gifu and who hasn't spoken or returned my mail for a long time...and there was shock in her face...like i wasn't supposed to be there...oh ya when i entered the room i was with one of my best friends H who is currently in msia....they exchanged a confused glance that showed that they had been communicating...all my batchmates have...i was the only one left out of the loop...apparently...she doesn't want to see me anymore...doesn't want to have anything to do with me ...and so on...i excepted that rather well...pulled her into a tight hug and said ' hug me cause this will be the last time' and suddenly we were both crying..i hugged her again and left...knowing that would be the last time...and then i started running again.....sampai pantai...which i recognized as pantai batu buruk kat tganu...where he was waiting to catch me as i jumped of a decaying tree trunk straight into his arms....

what a dream huh....sometimes i think dreams are triggered by what we see or experience b4 we sleep...how true that is i wouldn't know..for example... A was talking to me about the upcoming Gifu taikai...and i was thinking about the chances i would see my ex-roomate..the weird arrows masa tgh marathon tu... i think those are the arrows that i passed by while driving on the highway semlm...H..i was thinking about her when i passed toyota on the way back to fukui..running..that was just me enjoying the speed ...i think...cause i LOATHE running..

all in all....this dream is still stuck in my head...and i can't get it out....the running ....the jumping and soaring through the air....it was just too great to forget i guess

No comments: