Friday, December 25, 2009

not looking forward to....

baru igt nak enjoy winter hols.....an then...
macam yuki atas bumbung seme jatuh on top of my head...gedebushhhhh gitu
baru hbs meeting with sensei n even though it was particularly light..no marah marah...just telling us what we need to accomplish and so on...it was my meeting with my senior later thats making me feel so down now...

you see he just told me cuti kenkyu sampai 3 hb je la...mati2 igt sampai 5 hb...going to tokyo for an important event...from the 4th to 6th...3 hari kenkyu burn..kalau cuti sampai 5hb at least satu hari je...i can make up for that leasily... so sempai ku dgn happy nyer...i promise you he was smilling...ckp esok (esok yg sepatutnya dah cuti tuuuu) dtg kita buat experiment lg ye...smalam br dia ckp experiment dah hbs...n then br i sedar he said last for this year...bukak sekolah start balik datte...EVERYDAY....da yo....u see why i'm not looking forward to it....duduk dlm icebox tu tau....

plus the experiments usually take all day...n he said we'll do it sampai 31 january...that leaves me 5 days to write my ronbun...okla..i've already started tp..tp...the last few days are crucial to wright all the wrongs....make sure the sentences are futsukei not maskei....the sentences are dotted with periods not 'maru's...all the tedious little things lah katakan... n he expects me to matome all the data experiment baru tu in five days...the pictures, the 3D measurements, the thicknesss of every little crevice, the graphs which took me weeks to do for all the previous experiments and he wants me to do it in 5 days... ala kejap je katanya...hello i've been doing it alone....next year you jugak guna this data...help out man...ke ini keje undergad...get all the data ready...it doesn't help when the other person bawah the M2 dok goyang kaki je...dia nye senior buat seme...graphs and everything...

what am i doing...i thought i promised myself...jangan compare ngan others...couldn't help it i guess...take settle my emotions lagi...

nows the time to remind myself....syaz boleh... 5 hari kaa... yokka kan de yatte yaru...
as for all the experiments maybe i'll loose some weight...hahaha...but that's too much to hope for kanaaaa...

No comments: