Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tudungs....Scarfs....& Tudung Lilit lilit


I'm on a shopping spree today....for tudungs....kebetulan promo counter at work today was for tudungs...call it accumulated stress retail therapy if you may.....usually I will be deterred by the prices...which some of may think is already cheap...all under RM50...any way came home and showed my hubby the spoils of my 'therapy'...his reaction....hmmmm...ok...tu jek

continued online browsing at various online shops...and showed them to my hubby....pun reaction yg less then memberangsangkan.....

why I asked....u tak suka saya pakai tudung lilit?
nope he said...okay je...just that they all look the same to me...

seriously...they look the same?  mcm ni ble seb bnyk r....beli tudung hitm 2~3 helai n ulang yg tu jek the whole year....

but then again I guess I'll be the one yg go crazy of boredom kot....

what r your better half's reaction tu tudungs?????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

heheheh syaz.... rindu borak2 ngan u

yus at first tak approve lilit2 ni...sebab die kata kepala i besar and tak sesuai...

i try lg lilit bg nampak cantik and now die dah ok with tudung llit hehehe

dibdibadibah said...

fai tak suka ako pakai tudung awning, mcm makcik2 katanye, so lilit-lilit it is ! haha

lumpkins said...

Jiha rindu borak ngan u jugak...bila balik penang?

dib,haha.... i kat kaisha 98% of the time tudung awning....too hectic in the mornings... tp rasa mcm need a change lah....