Saturday, March 6, 2010

back in fukui

i'm back in fukui ...tackling the kitchen...area paling susah nak pack...ari is here for the weekend...coz i needed someone to make me pack....hahahaha...klakar tak...well in my case..when there is someone around things get done faster...so there are boxes all over the place and while he's taking a little nap i decided to do a bit of blogging...

today is the starting of a 3 week marathon of driving, packing, legal stuff, and sigthseeing...and just now i happened to read my seniors blog and she wrote about the AP(approved permit) and the trouble that she has been through to bring her come home...it seems that people who have the 'dependent' status on their visa can't bring home a  car...unless you're the spouse of a government servant who is currently working in the country where you are residing...

we were originally thinking of bringing back a car next year, but by then my status would be that of a dependant...and since there are only a few weeks left to get everything done..it seems almost impossible to bring a car back now...with my family coming and what not...

anyway....the family visit is also causing me headaches...they just told me  they don't want to go to usj..whaaattt...so now i have think of stuff to do in osaka...where to go ye people? any ideas...kaiyukan is also out of the picture...namba? please sape ada idea what to do kat osaka please tell me..

No comments: