Monday, March 1, 2010

using my hands

yes...sekarang dah ada free time sikit...i was looking forward to this...being able to spend time doing things i like...

i've been alternating novel reading , recipe hunting and knitting (yes...project tergendala sejak time kosen )....and now i need to get back to planning my parents visit...oooohh but it's torture to tear myself away from my hobbies..

yesterday..while figuring out how to finish up my knitting project ( pening sebab tatau cam ne nak attach the pieces...this is what happens when you get over ambitious and make up your own pattern) i decided to look into crochet...my mother has been doing it even before we were born but no matter how many times she tried to teach me i never could pick it up... but then thinking bout my project ..nekad jugak try

and so yesterday..looked it up on the internet and started to teach my self..and today i have learned 4 types of stitches...i'm not great at it yet...but in the world of knitting and crocheting ..practice makes perfect...

which makes me think...apasal dulu dulu tak jadi2 bila try...maybe because dulu2 i just wanted to try...and now...i really need to learn it if i wanna get that project done...so maybe if i really needed to learn how to make ketupat i could....hahaha...

but seriously ...lepas try buat tu sakit kepala dia cam study untuk exam ...but it was fun..that's the difference...

looking forward to seeing my mom so i can get some pointers....

No comments: