Monday, January 17, 2011

Hubby is afraid of my stretch marks...hahaha

Macam dia tak pernah nampak je before this....but i guess my ever growing belly must be making the stretchmarks look worse....hahaha...he says when he looks at them it looks like my tummy is gonna burst at the seams....

At first I thought the strectmark cream was working during my first and the first half of my second trimester since amazingly my tummy was stretchmark free...and then one day as my second trimester was nearing it's end hubby said he saw the first stretchmark... and it was somewhere i could not see without a mirror...uwahhh sedey nye.... but i guess it would have happened sooner or later.... dekat stretchmark cream tu punya kotak pun dah cakap.... it might not work for everyone....so might as well just live with it right... ohhh the joys of pregnancy...hihi

2 comments:

nadia said...

sama la kite syaz..k nadia pon licin je smp la 34wk cam tu kot tetibe kuar sebanyak tidak..memule tu perasan mcm eh takde stretchmark ke aku ni?hampess..

cu734ngel said...

babe..i pon dulu ada gak stretch marks..lepas mengandung yang second lagi teruk jadiknya..hubby tak komplen tapi i tak suka tgk..and thus eventually i found a miracle item that made it disappear terus...:) kalau u berminat, emel me k?:) cru314ngel@gmail.com