Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let'S feel good about ourselves today

I'm not a fan of self help books...I tend to think that they are quite repetitive..and in the end makes me feel worse about myself...

However, I think they got it right when they were talking about smiles...
F san ( my 'dearest' senior) smiled at lab today...smiled because of what, you ask..sbb the chemicals for our collaborative research with Daido dah sampai...macam budak baru dapat present..he reverently took out one bottle after another..smilling this bright smile...kalau chemical je yang sampai happy cam tu, jikken souchi dah siap nanti dunno lah happy tahap mana dia...well any way his happiness berjangkit to me an despite the various problems i'm trying to conquer...today seems like a beautiful day...a day to feel good about myself...

kadang2 rasa down because I still haven't figured out what my calling is in life..I read my friend's blog today...things rarely turn out how you expect them to do...usually taking you through a forest of thorns first...but she's gotten through her rough part in life and now has managed to find herself..nanka urayamashi pun ada..otona dah kawan2 aku skang kan..hayaku jibun wo mitsukaritai naa...

pagi tadi dpt call from sensei yang tantou shukatsu (sensei in charge of employment)..'u dah dapat kerja lom?' ... and I was like NO!!!... so what are you gonna do? ohh no...ape aku nak jawab ni..telling your friends and family what you're gonna do is one thing..nak cakap kat sensei hmmm...susah ar ckit.. sayang was on skype at the moment so he heard the whole conversation. I told my teacher ..balik Msia nanti I cari..he let it go at that..tapi still..I kinda felt like it was a lie..I'm not going back yet...and I couldn't be truthful bout that..what la..

back to feeling good about ourselves

jom kawan2

iki wo tsutte....
haaahh

be happy bout urselves and what you've accomplished in life so far


p.s: tgh happy coz minggu ni i managed to stop myself from buying anything the jihanki...haha..it's an addiction

1 comment:

Nurul Nurúrú said...

True!!!...

Syezzie u asked my address yah?.. thru d comment inside my previous2 blog?!!.. haha nasib baik i baca...

Here,
21, Jalan Seri Emas 14,
Taman Seri Telok Mas
75460 Melaka...

ehemmm.. kad kahwin kah?!! ;)