Wednesday, January 13, 2010

休憩しましょうよぉ

let's take a little break shall we...and put things back in prespective...

i read on a poster somewhere...

the reason we feel anxious is because we're not living life tring hard...paham kanaa..bab2 translate ni kdg2 hmmm...

anyway i guess it makes sense..when i was younger my father used to tell me..it doesn't matter what the outcome is as long as you've tried your best...that's what kept me going during my schooling days...trying my best...

and so i am reminding myself now...dah sampai penghujung final year di fukui ni...so i guess what i'm trying to say to myself is try your best...even though problems creep up all around you...

another 2 days before i have to submit my summary, 23days to the submission of my final year paper, and 28 to the day that i have to present...

seme starting ngan 2 tu...yabe....

No comments: