Friday, January 8, 2010

sayang sensei.....huhuhuhu

been down for awhile...tgh winter hols akhir2 tu dah down...sbb ape..because of my summary...なかなかまとめられない.... :(

and yesterday masa nak buat final 測定 for a fig. that i really need for the summary...the 測定機 buat pasal...lg down

so i went back earlier than i planned to ...kul 7 dah kluar lab (i was the last so tak pe la kan)..gi mitsuwa beli sayur (terpaksa gaks ..wheelie tak de)... balik makan soba..and spent the evening wallowing in self pity...

and when hubby finally came back for the day and skyped me ... the first thing he asked was how did it go...your summary... dah tunjuk kat sempai...dia tak tgk hbs pun all he said was  besarkan the graphs...when i asked him a question he just looked and smirked..pastu ckp 自分で考えて....which made me feel more down...

i told my hubby how suddenly i felt like i was 'baby'ed masa kat kosen dulu...even though my sensei told me he was beeing hard on me sbb i was the only one furthering my studies...yes he made me write my own thesis..but he would go over it with me again at the end of the day everyday...correcting my japanese..showing me better ways to explain and so on..

so now when i face this jiki...i naturally thought that my sempai would at least look at it and help...but he just told me to think for myself...

and today ..right after class..i went to my senseiand asked the questions my senior wouldn't answer...

don't write what you don't know...he said...don't make it more fukuzatsu than it really is (which i tend to do)..

that's all he said..

it wasn't the '大丈夫大丈夫きっとできるから' which i keep hearing from other people..

but it felt good...

because i can finally set myself back on track...

i can finnally feel like i can accomplish this...

heck i did this in kosen...i can do it again...

No comments: