Friday, January 8, 2010

oh no.....

another story for the day....
i did a big no no  today  in lab...

i was having my summary draft printed at my labmates station and we were discussing the small mundane little things..you know..graph size and colour, layout ...blah blah blah...

and he asked me ..why r all your graphs black n white..
and i said...fukuyama told me to.....uhh ohhh...big no no...terkeluar nama sempai tak de -san kat belakang..

my labmates were so shocked that even my senior M2 sat up straight in his seat....

it's a big thing in japan...this -san tzuke thing...yobitsute wa tabooooo....

and so i said i'm sorry...but they were laughing their heads off...

rupanya ada benda disebaliknya...i guess they were always thinking who was the stronger person in our group..me or my senior..it seems as though the way i was conducting myself in lab seems to have been interpreted as me being the one with the upper hand...and me saying his name out loud was just another confirmation...

sempai moshi wake nai....saya tak sengaja ...lupa nak ckp -san belakang nama mu...

didn't know they took it this seriously..but i guess i'm not at kosen anymore...kalau masuk kaisha lagi lah...nak bg card nama pun ada ketinggian mana seme...you always have to be aware of the others status....

No comments: