Saturday, February 14, 2009

snowy saturday

Jan 24
spent the night at my senior's house yesterday..tak balik lepas usrah...groggy and sleepy cause we stayed up and borak yesterday....my head was cursing me and i was half cursing myself...u should have slept...macam mana nak focus...exam next thursday sayang oi....wake up and smell the coffee la...

anyway, people who know me will that I'm in my 本気モード because i've started cleaning...i have a habit of cleaning when i want to get down to business...

so
i cleaned the balcony, sweeped the floor
stowed away my fan (won't be needing it for the next few months)
washed the bathroom
refilled the rice bin (love the feeling of new rice)
washed the rags and bath curtain and kitchen mat..
i'm on a roll hhuh
NOT...fell asleep for 30 minutes...last night must be getting back at me

still need to simpan balik the books i took out to study last night...
iron and fold clothes..
and then i can get back to studying

you're on a roll babe...jom study everyone..exam exam

戦闘開始.....